The City of Summit Department of Community Services will begin its annual roads micro-paving program on Thursday, August 20, weather permitting. During the micro-paving process, access to driveways will be prohibited until the asphalt application is completely dry. Residents are asked to park vehicles on neighboring side streets before 7AM. Access to emergency vehicles will be provided at all times. Street schedules are subject to change. Trash and recycling pick up is scheduled to occur prior to the start of micro-paving.
- Portland Road (Thursday, August 20)
- Pembroke Road (Thursday, August 20)
- Twombly Drive (Thursday, August 20)
- Gary Road (Thursday, August 20)
- Myrtle Ave (Friday, August 21)
- Beekman Road (Friday, August 21)
- Irving Place (Friday, August 21)
- Warwick Road (Monday, August 24)
- Canoe Brook Parkway (Monday, August 24)
- Hillcrest Ave (Monday, August 24)
For more information, please contact the Department of Community Services at 908-273-6404.