90 Minute Parking Kiosks
- Bank Street
- Beechwood Road, Maple Street and Summit Avenue between Union Place and Springfield Avenue
- Deforest Avenue between Kent Place Boulevard and Norwood Avenue
- Norwood Avenue and Kent Place Boulevard between Springfield and Deforest Avenues
- Springfield Avenue between Kent Place Boulevard and Glenwood Place
- Union Place
Five-hour Parking Kiosks
- Deforest Avenue between Norwood Avenue and Beechwood Road.
The single space street meters on these streets will be covered with instructions to “pay at kiosk” until the street meters are eventually removed. Covered meters do not indicate that parking is free.
Effective July 2, 2018, the rate for parking in 90-minute spots is $1.00 per hour. At the payment kiosk, customers will be prompted to enter a vehicle license plate number and to make a payment with exact change or by credit card. Payments can also be made with Parkmobile. The first 15-minutes free parking will still be offered at payment kiosks.
Mayor Nora Radest explains how to use the payment kiosks in this video.