12/14/16 Project Update:
- All major work, including milling and paving, is complete
- Minor work remains: street sign replacements, striping, and clean up
- Top soil, seed, and fertilizer will be completed as soon as weather permits
- Residents with any outstanding issues can send an email to email@example.com
- Residents with any sprinkler issues in the spring can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Summit is announcing that the Colt Road Improvement Project will begin on Tuesday, November 1, weather permitting. Project work will be completed between homes located at number 22 and 57 Colt Road. Construction on Colt Road will be completed between 8AM and sundown. It will include drainage improvements, curbing repairs, full milling and roadway resurfacing. During the milling and paving process, street parking and access to driveways may be limited. Property owners will be notified directly when this will occur. The project will last approximately six to eight weeks. Work will be suspended for the Thanksgiving holiday. Updates for the project will be posted to www.cityofsummit.org as they become available.
For more information please contact the Department of Community Services at 908-273-6404.