The Summit Policemen’s Benevolent Association #55 (PBA) and Summit Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association #54 (FMBA) are hosting the annual United States Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots holiday toy drive beginning Monday, November 13, through Friday, December 15.
To participate, bring new and unwrapped toys to the donation boxes at the following Summit locations during normal business hours between November 13 and December 15:
- Summit Police Headquarters at City Hall (512 Springfield Avenue)
- Summit Fire Department (396 Broad Street)
- Summit Community Center (100 Morris Avenue)
- Summit High School (125 Kent Place Boulevard)
- Cannon Hill Capital Partners (25 Deforest Avenue)
- Douglas Infiniti (430 Morris Avenue)
- Douglas Volkswagen (491 Morris Avenue)
- The Little Gym (545 Morris Avenue)
- Serra Doce (21 Union Place)
- Village Trattoria (103 Summit Avenue)
The PBA and FMBA will drop off donated toys to the Marine Corps Reserve. The toys collected through this program are distributed to children throughout Union County and the surrounding area. Since 1947, the Marine Toys for Tots program has collected and distributed more than 604 million toys to 272 million deserving children in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.